Saturday, January 05, 2008
i think. 7:47 PM

i think microb is driving me hell nuts. those freaking bacts and antibiotics. what the *.

and i was thinking about many things (with my notes in my hand, i was supposed to be reading them). i was thinking why do i always take such long periods of times to make certain decisions and kind of go to and fro about them for a couple of times before really really deciding and doubting my decision and going back and forth again.

it tires me and the people ard me as well. i think half of the people are tired of hearing me switch back and forth in my decision making and telling them my new decisions every once in a while. and each time, i'll try and reason out what i do, and the more i flip back and forth, the more the reasons sound like excuses. maybe most of them are excuses anyway.

and maybe it's just that some things are hard to give up, though you know you have to, because it's not right to do some things in certain ways. but it's so tough to get your mind fixed on the hard side, accept it and tell someone else the bad decision that you've made and make the next person suffer along with it as well. and im sure i'll get someone hating me for that. it's so just terribly evil and it makes me feel that karma exists and what goes around will come around somehow.

but some decisions have to be made somehow, i'm sure we'll all forget about this part of our lives and these terrible decisions at some point of time.

just like what jy has always told me, peishan, when we look at our lives 10years later, we'll be laughing at how we were 10 years back. yeas. maybe 10 years later, we'll be laughing at ourselves and we'll forget what tough choices we had back then.

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!