Sunday, December 30, 2007
girls. 3:05 PM

you know something, i think jy is so going to kill me for this! hahahahahas. but this is why she's part of the lovely girls i know. hahahahas.
(to make up for the loss that she wasn't in the grp photo).
jy, pls spare me, the new year's coming. =D

peis. said: but im supp to bathe first
peis. said: im too lazy to do that
peis. said: v gross right???
jgd jiayan said: haha thats like me
jgd jiayan said: sometimes i wake up and im too lazy to pee
jgd jiayan said: so i go bck to slp
jgd jiayan said: :P
peis. said: OMGGGG
peis. said: JY!
peis. said: im so going to paste that on my blog! for the whole world to know that j holds her pee to bed
peis. said: my dear girl! how to sleep in peace while holding pee?
jgd jiayan said: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
jgd jiayan said: I DO!!!
peis. said: omgggggg.

this really woke me up, in the middle of the night at 1am, and i did bathe after that, jy. =D am not as grosss YET. the day will come.

and this morning, cheryl smsed me excitedly about her gold earrings that are square-ish and shiny and so perfect that they didnt sound like they exist. i gave up looking for them. but jq found them! hahaha, that's makes all of my 8 lovely girls. hahaha. and her brilliant bf.

happy new year. =D

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!