Wednesday, February 27, 2008
all over my face, it shows. 11:11 PM

okays. after 459643pple are going after me for photos on my pretty camera, i finally dig out my camera cable! and ta-dah! most of the photos are up on facebook already! (i only tagged the glam ones), if you want more photos, and they arent there, pls hang on. facebook photo toolbar died half way so not all the photos are up yet! (:

and these are my happy girls! (: camwhoring while waiting for xueli and moses to arrive ((((: we look happy right!! (: but cheryl left, my dear girl! enjoy your new school term in aus! (: you rock and you know it! ((((:

yupps, and i finally why cofm's open book, there's simply NO USE of those damn notes. only made me doubt myself more and confuse myself more during the paper. cofm is really disgusting. i hate it, and im so sick of my pharmaco notes.

and it's so cute to see yijing and zhiyong tag my blog after the cofm paper, i bet they're swearing away about cofm too. please tell me you are! hahahaha ((((:


peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!