Saturday, February 02, 2008
thee. 11:34 PM

and so! i ponned cofm. =*( and my anatomy group spammed my tagboard(specifically melvyn, the man who supplied the source of laptop and blog address, zhenwei, the one who was jealous that i knew how boring the tutorial was and decided to skip it, and zhiyong, the one who couldn't get to talk to someone else (we all know who), during cofm and decided to be irritating and boliao) with 2 tags. hahaha, but it's really hilarious. i woke up at 1030(just as the first tutorial was about to end) and checked my blog, and surprising! hahahaha, i had 2 tags from them! i thought that they came from huipei! hahahaha my co-suanner cum backstabber and frontstabber. but apparently no, hahaha. it's the irritating guys this time =p

omg. and pbl, dont remind me. it's hellish embarrassing, thanks to sam's powerpoint presentation and my brilliant intelligence on how to delete slides on powerpoint in FRONT OF EVERYONE. don't remind me. sighs. =*( hahahaha, but at least! pbl's over! =D no more droning 4 hour sessions of rants and presentations. =x

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!