Saturday, November 24, 2007
try to fill me without. 11:59 AM

omg. i so shldnt have checked my CAs reults yesterday. damn it damn it damn it. and i was so irritated that i called yusrina immediately to whine about it!!! dont check it if you havent, or okay, maybe not everyone suffers the same fate as i do. so my whining and moping took up my friday night. darn =x. but im glad that some friends ard are quite good at this consoling thing. hahaha like yus, deb and kenneth. everyone was telling me to chill and that it'll be okay while i was semi going insane. haahahas. each time, i pity the person who checks a grade that turns out bad for me. the person usually will be victimized and have to listen to my rantings for hours without fail. haiyoh! and i made silly mistakes for NS. i think it happens for everyone, but my mistake is by far the silliest eh, im about to kill myself. grrrrrrrrrr. i will mug harder, and take the cue from mathew, mug or die. =*((( i'd rather mug than die.

okay. im off to do patho. i cannot perform silly stunts on monday again, during my patho mcq. i will so kill myself at the end of it all. this is NOT fun.

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!