Monday, October 01, 2007
addictions. 11:42 PM

i think im addicted to online shopping, i do it everyday.
i think im addicted to coke light, it's amazing coke with 0 cals. bad cals make pple like me sad.
i think im addicted to greys, i keep rewatching episodes despite having other things to do.
i think im addicted to whining, i whine to my friends 24/7 about the same few issues.
i think im addicted to my ipod, i feel like a bit of me is being chewed away when i leave my nano at home or forget to charge it.
i think addictions are wrong.

=p (i just have nothing better to do right now.)

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!