Sunday, September 09, 2007
missing. 2:50 PM

Get this widget Share Track details


im strong
but i break
im stubborn
and i make plenty of mistakes
yea, im hard
and life with me is never easy.
to figure out, to love
im jaded
but oh so lovely.
all you have to do is hold me.
and you'll know
and you'll see.
just how sweet it can be
if you'll trust me
love me
let me.
maybe, maybe.

someday.
when we're at the same place
when we're on the same road
when it's okay to told hold my hand
without feeling lost
without all the excuses
when it's just because you love me.
you let me
you need me
then maybe, maybe
all you need to do is told me
and you'll know
and you'll see
just how sweet it can be
if you'll trust me
love me
let me

maybe
maybe i'm confusing as hell
i'm north and south
and i'll probably never have it figured out
but what i know is i wasn't mean
to walk this world withoot you
and i promise i'll try
yea, im gonna true to give you every lil' detail you missed with your eyes
then maybe
maybe
yea, maybe yea.
one day, we'll meet again and you'll need me day
you'll see me completely
every little bit
oh yeah, maybe you’ll love me
you'll love me then i dont wanna be tough
and i dont wanna be proud
i dont need to be fixed
and i certaintly dont need to be found
im not lost
...

-kelly clarkson, maybe

hmmmm, yummilicious song by kelly clarkson. her new album's kind of different and pretty nice, most of the songs at least =DDD and it's spinning on my windows media player =D

and, i haven't been blogging for quite a while. my blog's like stagnant and kind of dead. =p hahha and in this week! huipei turned 20!! happy bday!! and we found new meannings to cupcakes, giant cells and foam cells! thanks to mandy, cindy and huipei! this is not called backstabbing!!! hahahs, we found new meanings, for my anat grp at least. =ppp wont tell them to anyone =DDD hahahahas. =p

and cmc watched license to wed! it's quite a feel good show. mandy moore is oh so gorgeous! she is such a lovely babe! hahahas. simple, cliche romantic comedy plot, but i liked it quite a bit, makes you feel good after the show. =DDDD but movies are crappy costly things that makes peis declare a status of finanicial crisis along with my shopping spree with manda on wednesday. we're horrible friends who are extremely inclined to make friends spend more and moreee!! but its really fun to shop! been missing it for a while! =DDDDDD

and im serious! i will go running soon, i feel fat =(



peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!