Tuesday, May 15, 2007
yayys. i'm back!!! =DDD 2:50 AM

yayyy. im finally back after one long long long week. taipei was fantastic. just that i fell sick and coughed my way through the trip. but taipei is a v v pretty city. prettier than spore in some ways, maybe because im away from any yllsom, pdcp, school, work kind of crap. i hate those stuff. and taipei had none of them!! so yayyys, taipei trip rocks. but the 2 poor girls had to tahan a nonstop coughing girl, im glad none of them caught my flu bug. and the flu bug made plane landing really terrible for me, my ears were so blocked that i could hardly hear and i was feeling really terrible. but the 2 girls were really nice!! so it kind of made things a lot better than it would have been. hahah. =DD and we took tonnes of photos. but my anat grp told me that my photos have v little scenery in them. and huge heads plus little, nearly non-existent scenery in them. i shall prove them wrong man!!! hahaha. and they, the evil pigs, say that i brought back bad habits, then rolling up in a ball and planting myself onto the LT chair like an ah-ma. and squatting down to talk to other pple. i wasn't squatting!! i was sitting in btw the chair and table of the next row of LT chairs!! haiyohss!! hahahaha. hilarious eh!!!

oh, i'd upload photos soon, to prove the silly anat grp guys wrong! but for now, im too sleepy to do that. coughing excessively is a good way to skip pdcp for a day. i think i've discovered myself quite a bit over the past 20years and the 670965043 personality quizzes aren't really helping. so pdcp is wasting my time. argh. =x

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!