Monday, September 18, 2006
9:10 PM

there are so so so so many many many reasons why my birthday was really really really GREAT!! i really love everyone!! =)))))
1. oh my gosh, charmaine lee chao mian actually remembered my birthday!! it's amazin'!! given the gong-ness of char (she's about as gong as i am about dates!)
2. my students remembered!! hahahahass. they actually remembered, i thought they asked for fun the other time
3. my day ended early!! i only had 4 lectures today and i ended at 1230!! =)))
4. nees and ade actually waited at my hse yesterday to give me a nice little surprise and a side of the pretty shoes!! =)))
5. and nees baked a pretty and yummy marble cheesecake!! =)))
6. i got another pretty pair of shoes!! from my lovely tribers!!
7. hahahass. tribers conspired with my OG pple to give me a surprise!! haha. u all really took me by surprise when j called my name as i was walking home. =)))) and i got the other half of my pretty diamante slippers =)))
8. og pple were really nice!! =))) they bought me and tzetong a cake and sang us bday songs!! =))) and we made nice wishes, everyone knows what wish did tzetong make though.
9. grace and laura knew my love for polkadots and give me a pair of pretty polkadots earrings!! in pink!! oh my gosh. hahahahs.
10. we had a yummy yummy triple cheesy factor meal at pizza hut!! =)) yummies. i wanna go back for more!! even though im really really bloated now
11. and amanda!! she bought that ever so so so pretty flamingo necklace that i thought was so nice but refused to buy. hahahas. thanks darling!!
12. and ade!! hahahass. i didnt know that you realised that i was trying that pairs of black shoes. i thought you were on the phone, know!! hahass. thanks dear!! =))))
13. and my og!!! thanks for the pretty cake, present and card. yes, i know i shop a lot =)))) i'll try and control myself from now on =))))
14. and weeming and tzetong and kenneth!! pple who keeps reminding me that i have to do my FA by midnight on IVLE tonight. if i forget, im seriously screwed. Koh DR will probably call me tmr and say that we need a little talk on how im doing in med sch. hahahahas.
15. yvonne and char!! thanks for meeting me today and saying happy birthday! that little talk was great!! it's like back in s21!! we MUST MUST MUST meet okay!! and go back to nj for a while and probably sit down for little talks again. i love you all!! =))) chao mian rocks.
16. yes, huimin!! you didnt get my bday date wrong. it's not 17sept!! you're not late. hahahas. you inherited gong-ness from chao mian too, i guess.
17. and yayys!! pple remember that i love moonflower and it's now extinct!! but i've got another bottle of it!! yayysss. thanksss a lot!!
18. and shujun!! thanks for remembering my bday!! though we've lost contact for so so so so long. i hope to see you soon!! jiayou, girl!!
19. and everyone else!!! thank you so so so so so much for your sms-es, msg-es and birthday wishes! =)))
yayys. 19 things that made my bday so so so great!! thank you everyone =)))) oh oh. and my family!! everyone rocks!! =)))

p/s: i've uploaded the photos for today and the many events before, like bkk trip, cher's bday, jacs farewell and many more. it's under LINKS. =))))

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!