Tuesday, September 05, 2006
... 7:36 PM

argh. self is 101% irritated. someone did something really awful and irritating. no 1. someone kidnapped my phone. no2. that someone hijacked my privacy and read my inbox. no3. that person dared to ask me whoever sms-ed me and about stuff in my phone. no4. you cont asking despite the angry look i had on my face. argh. i am pissed pissed pissed. no5. if you think my edition of langman is too old. dont zap it. you dont have to borrow it from me, zap it and ask me which edition is my langman's and tell me that the newest edition is the 10th edition and it's a little far away from the newest one. i didnt force you to zap my langman's. you wanted to. argh!!! if you're reading this and you think im rude. too bad. im not going to say sorry to you because you're much more rude than i am. ARGH!

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!