Sunday, September 03, 2006
=| 3:52 PM

sighsss. was talking to beeks just now. and i realise how much im missing my sn girls, my nj pple and even my students!! hahasss. anything and anyone but moving onto new life in uni. i dont know why also. and. jacs left and jy's leaving too. =

oh my. i wanna go sentosa with tribers and get high again. luge was HIGGGGGGGGGGH.


yayysss. nice nj classmates. haha. it'll be great if everyone stops blackmailing me with the ugly nj values award pictures. oh noooooo. hahahass. but i miss everyone =x
peishan shld start reading her notes and textbooks and stop blogging and looking at old photossssss.


peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!