Sunday, November 11, 2007
summer lovin'!! <3 6:02 PM

hahaha, my blog posts recently are all photoless, doesnt mean that the photowhore hasn't been photowhoring, it's just that i havent had time to compile and make the photos into collages to post them up on my blog, so here comes the really overdue photos.

this is when jiayan left, this is how long i havent uploaded photos for! and we miss you, j!!! our many groupshots/ade and shih/me and cher pigging out at popeye's.


and ade's bday!!!! we had yummy thai food at stickyrice. ok, only me and cher found our food yummie, the rest were whining how bad their rice tasted. =x so ermmm, not a recommended dining place!! =x ade,nee,cher/yw,nee,peis/cherandme!/ade!!!/our food!!/the pretty menu
hahaha. this is random cmc chilling, one of the saturday nights at starbucks. hahaha. i called this hello@orchard starbucks. but know something? hello@orchard doesnt exist anymore. hahahahas. so i gave nonexistent directions. =x kenneth(mrlate)/tzetong and lyd/tt lyd and lil pretending to be discussing about the parenting mag/lyd and lil/tzetong/mat and me/tt and me/ the rest of them/ lil and mat!
and we went familyingggg. and had yummy teppanyaki at my brother's place! this was how much yummilicious food we had!!!
and FONDUE!! fondue makes me fat! but happy at the same time =DDD and satay!! droolssss, i want more satay nowwww.
hmmmm and this is us! at the tenppayaki dinner!!! my brother with his mouth full of food/ my mommy who's really proud of her biggie prawn/ my daddy! and them happily posing with food and busy at the hotplate, poor mom got cut off the last photo. oooops.

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!