Thursday, August 02, 2007
four. 1:25 AM

im waiting for greys right now. on chnl 5. im sure i have the episode somewhere, but i wanna watch it on tv. it's much clearer, and it's my favorite-est greys episode. i love izzie, i love her character, and who is she, and what she does. and maybe because her life's not exactly the best a hot blondie can get. her patient refuses to let her into the operating threatre because he saw her in a lingerie ad, and her love of her life dies, which prob wasnt her fault, but kind of her fault. and he died less than 24hours after he asked for her hand. and they were like woww, the couple. and she falls in love with her bestie, who the hell does that, but she did, and apparently, he seems like he does as well, but he, the silly cute man, cant seem to speak properly nor do the right thing nor make a right decision, and makes her go in rounds and rounds and rounds. and since a babe can have this sort of sucky life, it makes me feel better that my life sucks, sometimes. not always. =D

and this is really random. i was thinking about the silly little things i think i did, but no one really knew about.
one. i have an ocd for combing hair. i comb my hair anytime, anywhere. not exactly that but i do comb my hair many times a day. and i think my hair's always messy.
two. i eat my nuggets in a weird way. i eat all the skin off before eating the meat inside. damian thinks that im gross and huipei was appalled when she saw what i did. but hey! im not the only one who does that okay!
three. i hate it when my alarm clock goes. it's not the usual thing, but i really really really hate it. it's different my dad wakes me up and when the alarm sounds. my day is usually bad when the alarm wakes me up, it irks me A LOT.
four. i have 3-4 pairs of specs, when i dont really need them to see things really clearly, i only use them when im using the comp for really long hours, but i have many many pairs of specs because i, 1. misplace them, 2. squash them, 3. do some weird things with them till they're unwearable.
five. hahaha, i cant think of anymore for now.

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!