Sunday, June 10, 2007
wheeeeeee. 12:47 AM

hohoho. my silly blog has been dead for exactly one week. i've been hard at work and lazy at home. and i forgot that i have no camera cable, so i have no photos to upload. and, i have no laptop. my brother borrowed my laptop. and my mom uses the pc, so there's nothing much left for me to use. =xxxx

and my 'chronic' cough brought me to the doctor's again. hahaha, apparently, some mucus backflows into the airway, irritating it and causes me to cough. which isn't v good. i've coughed for about a month now. i hope the nasal spray works man, or else, i'd be quite pissed. =xxxx. argh!!!

AND! i met my sn girls today! for beek's bday! at glasshouse! =DDD yummilicious seafood platter! i looooove the butter rice. yummieesss.. =DDD oh my. hahaha. and we gave them shihan's card!! when the bill came!!! HAHAHAH, and the waiter wanted me to sign the bill because i gave him the card =xxxxx and the tragic thing happened! i knocked into ade when she was drinking from the glass, OUCHHH, =xxxx sorrys. i hope she's okay now =x. sighss. and we shopped, a little. and my evil friends convinced me into getting a new top again. oh no. =x but im happy with my pretty top. =D

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!