Sunday, May 11, 2008
mommy's day! (((: 1:29 PM

alrighty! mommy's the greatest of all! (: so we shld ALL celebrate mommy's day! (((: we celebrated one day in advance this year! (((: and had yummie canto food (i cant tell the difference btw canto, teochew, beijing, shanghai, any other chinese cuisine). chinese food is chinese food, as yummie as ever! (((:

hohoho. the pretty red lights! my daddy thinks that they look like candy canes! hahaha./ really mini cubes of roasted pork!/duck! meat! haha/ something/ veggggieee, finally the greens are yummie!/ sweet n sour pork! the MUST-have! (on my list of course, not the restaurant's) / cake cake cake! sinnfully yummilicious! / honeydew sago! / and more cake!

and yayys! we were all dressed in pink and purple! (not my idea though) but we all look happy! hahaha. and i stole a picture of the florist at the basement! hahaha look at the pretty flowers! pre-wrapped in advance for mother's day! (: and mommy dearest rocks! thanks for waking up real early to help me look for my keys, my wallet, my labcoat and all the blah that i misplace throughout the day before! hahahaha, she always knows where my stuff has disappeared off too! (((: you rock! and understanding my need for so many pairs of shoes and trying to accomodate my messiness for everything! and being my 'subject' for all the weird crappy clinical examination that im really not good at! like trying to elicit the knee jerk reflex for 20,000 times and doing light reflex for 10,000 times. and she even offered her own vein up for venepuncture! i didnt do it, of course! but no matter what! i <3>

and gera's bday party!! ((: despite the fact that mr cabbie cheated my money by going an extremely long route and taking up a horrendous amt of time! the party was nice catchin' up! ((:

and the lame 'secret <3 note!
(((: happy bday, gera! (((((: hohohoho.

peis.
twenty, yllsom.
18sept 87

unconditional desires.
greys.
strudels.
icecream.
java chip. =D
strawberry chocs.
heels
dresses.
butterflies
sunshine
carousels.
watch the corrs LIVE!!! =D
lovingly
tribe!
cher!
jy!
yw!
shihan!
jacs!
nee!
gwendolyna!
minss!
damian!
gerard!
huipei!
zhiyong!